Canadadeer

Canadadeer
Welcome to CanadianCulture

Sunday, April 3, 2011

People's Attitudes

Some people have the attitude they can do what they want and get away with it. They don't care about the people they push away. They admit they're pushing people away,but still expect them to do things for them. Admittedly, I've been that way at times,but I realized what I was doing.They tell you that they're pushing you away,they admit they're jelous of you and yet, they still expect you to do favors and do whatever for them. It doesn't work that way. If you want to push people away for whatever reasons, don't expect them to do you favors at the same time. GV, for start, has done something very wrong. They expect me to play ball with them when they've had nearly a 1,000 pound out of me.Another company, S.C,housing association, again, can't do their jobs either. S.C, have the attitude that they want everyone, their tenants to pay their rent on time every fourth night. As it goes, I'm not happy with their practices at all. Basically, we've had a company that's deserted us and left us on our own with no help or support, the kind they're supposed to give to us. People these days don't seem to realize that in order to get what they want, they have to work at it in the right way, not the wrong way. You don't take advantage of someone's good nature,nor do you take someone's money and not be expected to give them the support they ask for in return. G.V for instance, they made me promises they never intended to keep. It's been near enough six months since the process started with them, yet, they haven't kept in touch with me to let me know how things are going, they person who had my case to begin with is no longer with the company, yet, they weren't even going to tell me they were leaving the company until  I HAD TO CALL them for an update. The new person who has my case, hasn't even contacted me to let me know who they are! I'm still going to Immigrate to Canada,don't get me wrong, I want to be with my fiancee and my daughter, but I will have to go to another company that is willing, more then willing, to do their jobs. G.V, was a good choice in the beginning, but, they're only sitting on their asses doing nothing and this has set me and my fiancee back 5 months and expect me to do their job for them. I paid them to do a job, not pay them so I can do their job for them.  Read this link, England is the most violent Island in Europe.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2512514/UK-is-most-violent-nation-in-Europe-and-is-worse-than-US.html
" Britain, was once known as GREAT Britain",it's now a country where we won't even say it's "great". It's gone downhill for years now. Throughout it's long history, every other country has tried to take a piece of it. I'm proud to be English, but I'm not proud to be in Britain". People from other countries believed that the roads of England were  covered in gold and came here for their share of it. The roads here are not covered in gold, they're simple roads made by ordinary  people.Thatcher,Blair and Major they screwed the country up big time. I could run this country better then them as I would work with the people, not against them and not lie to them! This, would've made me a great politician. I believe in fairness in  to help the people. If anyone has anything to say about this, you've had the chance to have your say but you've not done anything and it will be published.
S.C, (Housing Association) was supposed to move me 3 months ago for my own safety. Here's why.: A former tenant and his "mates" were harrassing me and other tenants. They tried,tried really hard to intimidate me to give them my laptop, my safe and other items but didn't work, so they turned their frustrations on to another tenant. They beat this person because he wouldn't give them any money, as a result, they sent him to the hospital. This person doing all this crap was then evicted from the house, I requested,nicely, to be moved as I was concerned with my own safety. they began the process but then said " you don't need to move now as he's no longer a tenant here". Well, they failed to take his keys and he kept coming back to the house while the employees weren't at the house. He used the computer, ate other people's food and left the downstairs in a state. Once again, they failed to do their jobs. They admitted they never took his keys, so he was able to come and go as he pleased. Then one night, he managed to get in to the house, go in to the kitchen, vandalize it and leave a very strong and very personal message for me. Basically, he left a death threat. The police were called in, they did what they were supposed to do yet the company, S.C, refused to move me for my safety. I've had to stay in that house and even had to sleep in my combats because I was concerned  for my safety. There was a night where I had to go in to the hospital, they kept me in over night to make sure everything was alright but when I got back to the house, I found my room was broken into and my laptop, safe and other items were gone. They left my room in one really bad state. S.C. still believed that I don't have to be moved. I now have to fill out the papers for Immigration again, I have to begin the process of replacing the things that were stolen from me and I'm not made of money. The workers at the house have not offered any support to me in regards to my items, they said that my room was robbed, no, my room wasn't robbed, I WAS ROBBED. Those items can be replaced in time, but what they did to me personally was completely wrong!  The last 3 months, I've been through hell! I've been under so much stress, that there's enough to go around for 10 people. A person's body can only handle so much stress before it starts to take it's toll. Since I've been back in England, 9 months now, I've had to deal with more stress, health problems and have to do other people's jobs for them! If I had my way, I would never have left Canada! I felt more relaxed there, no stress or not much stress and I felt SAFE! I'm going to do whatever it takes to get back to Canada and stay there for good with my fiancee and daughter and build a life with them and not ever look back at the U.K. England, as far as I'm concerned, has done absolutely nothing for me, so why should I stay here??? In closing, I'm not giving up on leaving this country, I'm going to do whatever I have to do to leave England and make a better life with my fiancee and daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment