Canadadeer

Canadadeer
Welcome to CanadianCulture

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fraudulant Immigration Companies

The last blog that was written was by my Partner, when at the time i was having problems with the Internet.  Recently, myself and my partner attempted (on more than one occasion ) to contact a company  who claim to be the number one Immigration consultants in the world.
That company is called Global Visa, and i recently got in touch with an Immigration LAWYER from canada, explaining the position my partner and i are in... Basically in practically six months we began the process to have me bought over to canada permanantly..... We was told that the Immigration process would be between 3 and six months (and yet six months later, i am still practically at square one, and certainly being 'hounded' for the 'rest of the payments's within a three month time limit. To date, including medical fees, medical reports etc..... i have now paid out over a thousand pounds, and my partner has also had to pay fees for the right of abode in Canada.

The Lawyer i spoke to today, rang me from Canada and we had a chat about what was going on, this is basically what was said: (names have been removed or changed to protect privicy)

Hello ****,

Please see the link below regarding Global Visa:

https://www.csic-scci.ca/content/fraud-alert

Also, please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions. My telephone number in Canda is ************
Many thanks,

D*****  B******, CCIC






> To: news@commonwealthimmigration.com
> From:
> Subject: Enquiry
> Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 19:21:24 +0000
>
> Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by
> () on Monday, April 4, 2011 at 19:21:23
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> cfemail:
>
> cfenquiry: Back in October 2010, (october 12th) My partner and I made the decision to Bring me to Canada permanently.We was going through the Family/conjugal relationship class , have been in a relationship for 16 months on April 16th. My partner and I have now been apart for 9 months having to speak and be seen on the Skype voip service. The Company we was originally utilising for me to Join my partner in Canada has done nothing in 6 months apart from 'rob' me of nealy £1000, taken my money and has shown me no, or very little work for the money paid out to Global Visas in Good faith. If you could contact me on:*********** Regarding This, and possibly any help you may be able to assist with, i would appreciate it.
> sincerely,
> Mr **** ****and Ms ***** *****
>
> B1: Submit my inquiry
>
> success: http://www.commonwealthimmigration.com/thankyou.html
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
>

No comments:

Post a Comment