Canadadeer

Canadadeer
Welcome to CanadianCulture

Monday, January 17, 2011

Reality is Kicking in!



This is a photograph from the balcony of my partners apartment in Ontario, 
This morning as Canada is 5 hours behind the UK, i was told at 11AM local (GMT) 6AM in Canada) that it was -17, with a wind chill of -25) so you could say -25C 
And although i am unaccustomed to the winter climate my partner will gradually introduce me to it in small parts, not throw me in at the deep end and expect me to carry like 8 shopping bags bags back while walking back from the Mall.

Alot of people have now realised my intention of moving over to Canada to be with my partner and a few have voiced concerns about what the hell they're going to do when i am gone.  Simple, life goes on guys; get used to it.
Had someone speak to me about getting housing here in the UK and was forced to apply, even though i had stated that i am Emigrating, applying for housing here in the UK is   and will be a waste of my time and their time. (yes i have the keys to my partners apartment on my key chain)
People have realised it is only going to be a few months before i leave Britain for good.

There has been many, many Air operators offing 'cheap' flights to Canada, but only one that i trust
That is Canadian Affair, flights usually by Thomas Cook,
their website is:

No comments:

Post a Comment